Mrs. Moa-Walsh’s Newsletter
June 7, 2021
Sorry for the delay in my weekly newsletter. We are in the final stretch of the third- grade school year. The days can be long and hot, please make sure your child brings a water bottle to school daily. In math, students are reviewing multiplication, graphs, division, place value, fractions, telling time, and story problems. Please have your child practice math daily 5-10 minutes to help recall what they have learned this year. Our theme in reading class until the end of the year is friendship. Each student will receive a sheet of paper from his/her classmates with a positive work or phrases. Today, each student has picked an animal book for his/her final in- class book report.
FYI (dates and information for your calendar)
- Field Day, Thursday, June 10th free dress student will find out the theme this week 😊
- On ½ day Fridays please have your child pack a healthy snack
- June 15th Graduation
- June 15th, Passing of the Light
- School attendance is important- if you know your child will be absent, please notify me two days in advance.
- Last day of school, June 17th, half day