Mrs. Moa-Walsh’s Newsletter
May 27, 2022
I continue to recover at home, thank you for your prayers.
Students began their MAPS testing this week and will continue through next week until completed.
The spelling patterns for the week of May 30th (no spelling pretest because of Memorial Day) are double consonants. The words are jelly, bottom, pillow, happen, butter, lesson, cherry, sudden, arrow, dollar, hello, rabbit, letter, and button.
This newsletter contains important information about the upcoming events over the next few weeks.
- Mass on Friday June 5, led by 2nd grade, full uniform required
- June 6 – 10 Spirit Week
- 6/6, Monday – character day
- 6/7, Tuesday – crazy hair day. Talent Show dress rehearsal, 12:00-1:00
- 6/8, Wednesday – anything but backpack day; Talent Show at 1:00
- 6/9, Thursday – crazy hat and sunglasses day
- 6/10, Friday – free dress, FIELD DAY
- June 13, free dress, field trip, and great lunch exchange
- June13, 6PM Celebration of Excellence
- June 14, 9:30am, Passing of the Light
- June 14 6PM Graduation Mass
- June 15, last day and noon dismissal for PK and K
- June 17, 11AM Moving up Ceremony, last day, and noon dismissal for 1st-7th
Please take moment on Memorial Day to pray for those who have served our country and have lost their lives.