Families applying to ICRS who are registered in a local parish and who activiely give of their time and treasure, are eligible to receive subsidized tuition if their parish provides a subsidy. Families must submit a subsidy request to their pastor for approval prior to any final tuition rate determination.
In 2020-2021 ICRS launches our new full-day 4-year old Kindergarten Readiness program. Children will meet five days a week, Monday-Friday, during regular school days. The full day option runs 8:30-3:00, the half day options are 8:30-11:30 or 12:00-3:00.
- 2020-2021 4-Year Old Kindergarten Readiness Monthly Tuition (x12) per child
- $647 for full time
- $388 for half time
- Extended Day options (7-8:30AM, 3-6PM) $3 per half hour per child
- 2020-2021 Subsidized Rate for K-8th graders, 12 monthly payments. Please note: tuition for 5th-8th grade students, add an extra $25 per month (x12) per student.
- 1 Child: $451
- 2 Children: $766
- 3+ Children: $1014
- 2020-2021 Base Rate for K-8th graders, 12 monthly payments. Please note: tuition for 5th-8th grade students, add an extra $25 per month (x12) per student.
- 1 Child: $647
- 2 Children: $1294
- 3+ Children: $1941
- 2020-2021 Fees
- PK-8 Family Registration Fee: $230.00 for first child, $35.00 for each additional child
- Round-trip Bus Fee: $800 per year
- One-way Bus Fee: $525 per year
- 8th Grade Graduation Fee: $100
- Homework Help and Extended Day Fees for K-8th: $3 per half hour per child