Families applying to ICRS who are registered in a local parish and who activiely give of their time and treasure, are eligible to receive subsidized tuition if their parish provides a subsidy. Families must submit a subsidy request to their pastor for approval prior to any final tuition rate determination.
In 2022-2023 ICRS will continue to offer full-day 4-year old Preschool (Kindergarten Readiness) program. Children will meet five days a week, Monday-Friday, during regular school days. The full day option runs 8:30-3:00, the half day option is 8:30-11:30. (priority is given to full-day children)
- 2022-2023 4-Year Old Preschool Annual Tuition per child (12 month payment plan prefered)
- $8,398 annually (Sept-June) for full time
- $5,039 annually (Sept-June) for half time
- Extended Day options (7-8:30AM, 3-6PM) $3.25 per half hour per child
- 2022-2023 Subsidized Rate for K-8th graders, 12 monthly payments. Please note: tuition for 5th-8th grade students, add an extra $25 per month (x12) per student.
- 1 Child: $488
- 2 Children: $830
- 3+ Children: $1,098
- 2022-2023 Base Rate for K-8th graders, 12 monthly payments. Please note: tuition for 5th-8th grade students, add an extra $25 per month (x12) per student.
- 1 Child: $700
- 2 Children: $1,400
- 3+ Children: $2,100
- 2022-2023 Fees
- PK-8 Family Registration Fee: $240 for first child, $40 for each additional child
- Round-trip Bus Fee: $900 per year
- One-way Bus Fee: $590 per year
- 8th Grade Graduation Fee: $100
- Homework Help and Extended Day Fees for K-8th: $3.25 per half hour per child