Families applying to ICRS who are registered in a local Catholic parish can apply for in-parish tuition support. Some local Catholic churches offer parish families financial support if they meet the following criteria: One parent/guardian must be Catholic; Families must be registered at one of the Skagit Valley Catholic Churches; Families must regularly participate in Sunday Eucharist and other liturgies where the parish community gathers to worship; Families must commit to regular and reasonable financial support of the parish or commit to volunteering their time or talents to the church. All families requesting in-parish tuition support must meet with our principal, Mrs. Rutherford, before final approve for an in-parish tuition rate.
In 2023-2024 ICRS will continue to offer a full-day, 4-year old Preschool (Kindergarten Readiness) program. Children will meet five days a week, Monday-Friday, during regular school days. The full day option runs 8:30-3:00, the half day option is 8:30-noon. (priority is given to full-day children)
- 2023-2024 4-Year Old Preschool Annual Tuition per child
- $8,608 annually (Sept-June) for full time
- $5,165 annually (Sept-June) for half time
- Extended Day options (7-8:30AM, 3-6PM) $3.25 per half hour per child
- 2023-2024 In-Parish Rate for K-8th graders (12 monthly payments). Please note: tuition for 5th-8th grade students, add an extra $25 per month (x12) per student.
- 1 Child: $512
- 2 Children: $948
- 3+ Children: $1,332
- 2023-2024 Base Rate for K-8th graders (12 monthly payments). Please note: tuition for 5th-8th grade students, add an extra $25 per month (x12) per student.
- 1 Child: $717
- 2 Children: $1,435
- 3+ Children: $2,152
- 2023-2024 Fees
- PK-8 Family Registration Fee: $240 for first child, $40 for each additional child
- Round-trip Bus Fee: $900 for first child, $250 for each additional child
- One-way Bus Fee: $590 for first child, $165 for each additional child
- 8th Grade Graduation Fee: $100
- Homework Help and Extended Day Fees for K-8th: $3.25 per half hour per child