Immaculate Conception Regional School provides an education rooted in Catholic beliefs and values for the students in Skagit and surrounding counties. ICRS stresses the spiritual, moral, intellectual, and physical development of its students, while fostering community among students, parents and staff.
ICRS is seeking qualified candidates for the following paid positions. All new hires must meet Safe Environment requirements. More information and the application process are available via AppliTrack.
Part Time Preschool Co-teacher
Immaculate Conception Regional School is seeking a half-time, preschool co-teacher. This teacher will be part of an enthusiastic, collaborative team for our four-year-old, full-day program starting in October of 2023. The teacher will promote the mission of Immaculate Conception Regional School and maintain Washington State Department of Early Learning licensing requirements.
We are looking for someone who loves working with preschool students, who has excellent collaboration and communication skills, who deeply understands the developmental needs of small children, who values diversity, and who is a creative problem solver. A preference will be given to practicing Catholics.
It is possible that we can make this a full-time position where the employee works as an aide in 4th and 5th grades. Applicants should have a Washington State Early Childhood Education certificate.
To apply: AppliTrack
Part Time Bus Driver
ICRS is seeking a part-time bus driver for the 2023/2024 school year to drive and maintain our bus. The successful candidate would be capable of providing transportation for ICRS and MV Christian students back and forth from school and local selected destinations. Candidates should have a CDL license with the ability to drive passengers. If a prospective candidate does not possess this certification, the school will consider the applicant’s qualities to pay for this endorsement as well the hours accrued during this training.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Punctuality to meet families along our bus route for pick up and drop off.
- Maintain professional behavior while driving the bus and avoiding all distractions to ensure the safety of students.
- Communicate with parents and students cordially in a Christ-like manner so families feel confident in entrusting their child to you.
- Communicate with school administration about daily issues with the bus, students, or parents.
- Communicate effectively with students (K-8th) regarding procedures, best practices, expected behaviors including enforcing consequences when needed.
- Maintain and monitor the service of the bus including regular filling of gas, oil changes and other servicing tasks.
- Perform the duties of work between the hours of 6:15 to 8:45am and then again 2:45 PM to 5:45 PM with a guarantee of 5.5 hours each day plus more if required.
- Hold a current CDL – if not in possession, willing to take the CDL paid training
- 25 years of age
- Valid driver’s license for at least 5 years
- Be subject to a drug screen and physical
- Clear a background check and complete safe environment training
Salary: $23.00 an hour with a guarantee of 5.5 hours a day and paid holidays
Please email a cover letter and resume to Sarah Rutherford firstname.lastname@example.org
ICRS is always looking for substitute teachers. Qualified candidates must have a bachelor’s degree and hold a valid credential, carry out lesson plans provided by teachers, communicate well with students and adults and teach effectively. For more information see the Substitute Position Information Sheet.
Substitute Bus Drivers
ICRS is seeking substitute bus drivers. Qualified candidates must hold valid CDL, communicate well with students, parents, bus team, and administrator.
We are currently looking for volunteers for the following roles:
- Grant writer
- Yearbook Coordinator for 23-24 school year