ICRS is seeking qualified candidates for the following paid positions. All new hires must meet Safe Environment requirements. More information and the application process are available via AppliTrack.
2nd Grade Job Description
Immaculate Conception Regional School in Mt. Vernon is seeking a full-time credentialed, 2nd Grade Teacher. The position begins August 2019. Hours: 8-3:30PM daily, plus weekly after school staff meetings.
- Supports a culturally diverse academic environment.
- Adheres to and promotes Catholic Identity, with a focus on the Sacraments in 2nd grade.
- Provides for a safe and optimal learning environment
- Collaborates with Professional Learning Community and principal to meet the mission of the school.
- Plans and implements instructional programs and activities to help students achieve mastery of Common Core State Standards and school-wide learning expectations.
- Evaluates and communicates student progress.
- Demonstrates effective oral and written communication.
- Promotes technology as a tool for learning.
- Holds a current Washington State teaching credential or meets requirements consistent with chapter 180-90 WAC.
- Participates in professional development to improve teaching craft.
- Completes Catechetical Certification through the Archdiocese of Seattle.
Please note: This is a temporary, one-year position that may become a regular position at the end of the first year of employment.
St. Joseph Center Event Supervisor
The school is seeking a qualified candidate to manage and supervise rental events at St. Joseph Center. The best suited candidate must meet safe environment requirements, be able to lift 100 pounds, interact professionally with clients, and work well with teen staff and volunteers. Computer and organizational skills are required. Interested candidates please contact Principal Rodrigues.
Must have a bachelors degree and hold a valid credential, carry out lesson plans provided by teachers, communicate well with students and adults, teach effectively. For more information see the Substitute Position Information Sheet.
Substitute Instructional Aides
Must have at least an AA degree, communicate well with students and adults, support teachers and administration as needed. For more information see the Substitute Position Information Sheet.
Substitute Hot Lunch Server
Substitute Bus Drivers
ICRS is seeking substitute bus drivers. Qualified candidates must hold valid CDL, communicate well with students, parents, bus team, and administrator.
We are currently looking for volunteers for the following roles:
- Music Ministry: ICRS’s Liturgical Choir adds praise during school Masses and prayer services. The school is seeking a gifted accompanist for angelic voices. Practices are Thursday mornings, 8:00-8:40 and Masses are once or twice a month on Fridays, 10:30.
- Grant writer
Please call the school if you interested in any of these opportunities.