ICRS is seeking qualified candidates for the following paid positions. All new hires must meet Safe Environment requirements. More information and the application process are available via AppliTrack.
St. Joseph Center Event Supervisor
JOB ANNOUNCEMENT: St. Joseph Center Event Supervisor
The school is seeking a qualified candidate to manage and supervise rental events at St. Joseph Center. The best suited candidate must meet safe environment requirements, be able to lift 100 pounds, interact professionally with clients, and work well with teen staff and volunteers. Computer and organizational skills are required. Interested candidates please contact Principal Rodrigues at email@example.com.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain scheduling calendar for the St. Joseph Center up to one year in advance.
- Maintain policies and fee forms pertaining to the Center.
- Meet with user/prospects to show facility and explain rules, regulations and fees.
- Meet with user/prospects to complete all req1uired forms and collect all necessary fees.
- Maintain the schedule for “Facility Representatives” for each function to oversee all activities and events at the St. Joseph Center.
- Meet regularly with ICRS Principal to review schedules, usage, maintenance issues and to schedule school events.
- Keep the custodian informed of the upcoming events so as to provide efficient scheduling of maintenance and cleaning.
- Plan and schedule a crew of workers for setting up and cleaning up after Center rental events. Provide hiring paperwork for the same, and turn in time sheets to the bookkeeper.
- Maintain records of all paperwork involved with the usage of the Center
- Keep bookkeeper informed with copies of checks, receipts, usage forms and billing letters from users of the Center.
- Prepare the billing letter and send to users after each event.
- Train those who use the Center, providing Center rules to all users of the Center. This includes facility representatives, athletic coaches, parents, parish groups, teachers and rental groups.
- Work closely with ICRS Athletic Director regarding scheduling, training and supervision of the sports program at the Center.
- Open and close the Center and provide set up/clean up for school events as directed by the ICRS Principal. Cooperate with scheduled parish groups in their use of the center, providing card locks and support
- Maintain knowledge of all new equipment as it is introduced into the Center. Train facility representatives, Center users and staff.
- Maintain security at the building with card lock system. Maintain the computer program for the system. Respond to calls for security monitoring system as needed.
Pre-K Instructional Aide
Must have a bachelors degree and hold a valid credential, carry out lesson plans provided by teachers, communicate well with students and adults, teach effectively. For more information see the Substitute Position Information Sheet.
Substitute Instructional Aides
Must have at least an AA degree, communicate well with students and adults, support teachers and administration as needed. For more information see the Substitute Position Information Sheet.
Substitute Hot Lunch Server
Substitute Bus Drivers
ICRS is seeking substitute bus drivers. Qualified candidates must hold valid CDL, communicate well with students, parents, bus team, and administrator.
We are currently looking for volunteers for the following roles:
- Music Ministry: ICRS’s Liturgical Choir adds praise during school Masses and prayer services. The school is seeking a gifted accompanist for angelic voices. Practices are Thursday mornings, 8:00-8:40 and Masses are once or twice a month on Fridays, 10:30.
- Grant writer
Please call the school if you interested in any of these opportunities.