ICRS is seeking qualified candidates for the following paid positions. All new hires must meet Safe Environment requirements. More information and the application process are available via AppliTrack.
Part Time Bookkeeper
ICRS is seeking a school bookkeeper. Click here to see the job description. This is a year-round position starting in May 2021 and provides benefits. Interested candidates, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Part Time Music Teacher
ICRS is seeking a part time music teacher beginning next fall. To apply start here and reference job #7201.
Immaculate Conception Regional School (ICRS) is seeking a Music Teacher. This is a part-time position (M-W-F afternoons, and during school Mass). Pay is commensurate with experience. The position begins Fall 2021.
The ideal candidate exudes a great love for teaching music and holds a teaching certificate with an endorsement in music. He/She supports students so that they become all that God has created them to be, and works as a team player with staff, parents, students and administration. Candidates must meet Archdiocesan Safe Environment requirements.
- Supports a culturally diverse academic environment.
- Adheres to and promotes Catholic Identity
- Provides for a safe and optimal learning environment
- Collaborates with Professional Learning Community and principal to meet the mission of the school.
- Plans and implements instructional programs and activities to help students achieve mastery of Music Standards and school-wide learning expectations.
- Demonstrates effective classroom management skills.
- Evaluates and communicates student progress.
- Demonstrates effective oral and written communication.
- Holds a current Washington State teaching credential.
- Participates in professional development to improve teaching craft.
- Completes Catechetical Certification through the Archdiocese of Seattle.
Please note: This is a temporary, one-year position that may become a regular position at the end of the first year of employment.
Duties of the Music Teacher
- Beginning band to 5th graders
- Advanced band to 6th, 7th and 8th graders
- Recorders to 4th graders
- Vocals and percussions to PK-3
- Liturgical Choir after school and during School Mass (4th-8th students)
Lead and host the following musical productions
- School Christmas Program, evening performance for families in Dec.
- Winter concert, evening performance
- Spring concert and art show (ice cream social follows), evening performance
- Performance field trips optional the first year
- Twice monthly School Mass with Liturgical Choir
Keep track of and maintain school instruments and budget for music program
Must have a bachelors degree and hold a valid credential, carry out lesson plans provided by teachers, communicate well with students and adults, teach effectively. For more information see the Substitute Position Information Sheet.
Substitute Hot Lunch Server
Substitute Bus Drivers
ICRS is seeking substitute bus drivers. Qualified candidates must hold valid CDL, communicate well with students, parents, bus team, and administrator.
We are currently looking for volunteers for the following roles:
- Music Ministry: ICRS’s Liturgical Choir adds praise during school Masses and prayer services. The school is seeking a gifted accompanist for angelic voices. Practices are Thursday mornings, 8:00-8:40 and Masses are once or twice a month on Fridays, 10:30.
- Grant writer
Please call the school if you interested in any of these opportunities.