Parent Resource Center
This page is dedicated to our currently-enrolled families as a resource section for all things Immaculate.
ICRS has partnered with Care Solace for mental health and substance use services. Care Solace will find help for you or your child 24/7/365, at no cost to you. You can access Care Solace services in three ways:
Call 888-515-0595 (Multilingual support is available)
Search anonymously to get matched with an extensive list of care providers at caresolace.com/archseattle.
Contact Mrs. Rutherford and she will submit a referral on your behalf.
We are confident that our new partnership with Care Solace will help us build a healthier, more vibrant school community.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER
- Do not call the school – school phone lines must be kept open
- Wait until instructed to come to the school to pick up your child
- Tune to your local radio station and/or check school’s website for information
- Follow all instructions for reunification
- Children will first gather on the playground until the safety of St. Joseph Center is determined
- If St. Joseph Center has not had damage, we will reconvene in the gym
- Parents will be notified to pick up their children at St. Joseph Center. If it is damaged, you would pick up your children on the playground
- Photo ID required for student pick-up
- Students will be released only to authorized persons on the pick-up list
Wait Until 8th
The Wait Until 8th pledge empowers parents to rally together to delay giving children a smartphone until at least 8th grade. To learn more, visit Wait Until 8th