Families applying to ICRS who are registered in a local parish and who activiely give of their time and treasure, are eligible to receive subsidized tuition if their parish provides a subsidy. Families must submit a subsidy request to their pastor for approval prior to any final tuition rate determination.
In 2021-2022 ICRS will continue to offer full-day 4-year old Preschool (Kindergarten Readiness) program. Children will meet five days a week, Monday-Friday, during regular school days. The full day option runs 8:30-3:00, the half day option is 8:30-11:30. (priority is given to full-day children)
- 2021-2022 4-Year Old Preschool Annual Tuition per child (12 month payment plan prefered)
- $8,075 annually (Sept-June) for full time
- $4,845 annually (Sept-June) for half time
- Extended Day options (7-8:30AM, 3-6PM) $3 per half hour per child
- 2021-2022 Subsidized Rate for K-8th graders, 12 monthly payments. Please note: tuition for 5th-8th grade students, add an extra $25 per month (x12) per student.
- 1 Child: $469
- 2 Children: $797
- 3+ Children: $1055
- 2021-2022 Base Rate for K-8th graders, 12 monthly payments. Please note: tuition for 5th-8th grade students, add an extra $25 per month (x12) per student.
- 1 Child: $673
- 2 Children: $1346
- 3+ Children: $2019
- 2021-2022 Fees
- PK-8 Family Registration Fee: $230.00 for first child, $35.00 for each additional child
- Round-trip Bus Fee: $800 per year
- One-way Bus Fee: $525 per year
- 8th Grade Graduation Fee: $100
- Homework Help and Extended Day Fees for K-8th: $3 per half hour per child